FRIENDS AND FAMILY PHOTOS (non-paid photographers)
We Welcome Amateur Visitors to:
● Take photos during business hours only. No one is allowed on Mootown property after business hours.
● Everyone entering Mootown Farm property must purchase a daily wristband.
● Use a camera or cell phone.
● Take photos on any public part of the Farm.
We ask you NOT to:
● Enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, or areas with working farm equipment.
● Disturb flowers, vegetation, crops, displays, etc.
We welcome those who wish to use Mootown Farms as a backdrop/setting for any portrait/commercial photography, even if the photographer is not compensated, financially or otherwise. We require a reservation, made at least 48 hours in advance, and a signed waiver for each professional photo session. The photographer must also purchase a Mootown Seasonal Photography Pass. This may be purchased through our farm website at: 870.926.2148.
● Portrait photography is defined as, but not limited to: senior, engagement, family, graduation, wedding, etc.
● Commercial photography is defined as, but not limited to: catalog, fashion, advertisement, promotion, etc.
Where to check-in and check-out
Our Admissions Gate. Please pick up your lanyard prior to your first session each day, and return your lanyard to admissions at the end of each visit.
● Reserve all photo sessions at Mootown at least 48 hours prior to your session.
● Purchase a Mootown 2020 Season Photography Pass. The photography pass is $100.00 and is good for any weekday Mootown Sunflower Safari or Mootown Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch is open to the public in 2020. This pass must be purchased through our business website or 870.926.2148 prior to making a reservation for the first session. This pass is for use by the photographer named on the pass and may not be shared with anyone else.
● Anyone assisting the photographer must pay for a daily ticket.
● Everyone entering Mootown Farm property must purchase a daily ticket. This includes people who are being photographed and anyone accompanying them (Assistant) for their session.
● The Photography Waiver, is available on the website, and must be provided for each session 48 hours prior to the time of the session. Both the photographer and the client(s) must sign this form.
● A lanyard will be provided for the Photographer and Assistant the day of each photo shoot and must be clearly displayed at all times while on Mootown Farm.
Photography session times:
● Photography sessions can only take place during our regular business hours.
● Absolutely NO sessions after business hours.
● You can only access the PUBLIC parts of the Farm.
● You may NOT enter any of the areas marked No Access, Do Not Enter, or areas with working farm equipment.
Farm Rules: We are a farm first…we want to honor and respect the land and the crops we are growing. Please help us do that.
● Please respect the natural environment and the crops we are growing.
● Use care and caution around landscaping.
● Please supervise all children at all times, this includes photographer’s own children, while on Mootown Farm property. Also, insure they are not injuring plants, and items that are growing in any way.
● Nothing may be picked and used during your session. Sunflowers (during Sunflower Festival) and Pumpkins (during corn maze) are available for purchase.
● Multiple clothes changes on site are not appropriate as these can interfere with our other guests.
● Vehicles are NOT allowed beyond Designated Parking Area under any circumstances.
● All props, must be carried to your photoshoot location. Props or equipment that cannot be carried easily should not be used. Mootown provides designates photo sites and props at each station. Do Not Move Props.
● All photographer’s props must be removed upon departure.
● We require that all trash is removed from your photo site.
● Absolutely NO PETS are permitted on the Farm.
● The use of drones is strictly prohibited.
● All photos should be family friendly in nature.
● No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photo shoot.
● Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
● Our Staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location. Photographer’s Assistant should meet clients at entrance and accompany to photo shoot site. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival.
● Mootown Farm reserves the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be disruptive.
● Mootown Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch and Mootown Sunflower Safari assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
Any unauthorized portrait/commercial photography sessions will be escorted from the Farm.
Photo Credit/Social Media
All photos shall be identified as being photographed at Mootown Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch and Mootown Sunflower Safari.
Any online photo galleries or images shall have a link to our website www.Mootown.net.
If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Mootown Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch and Mootown Sunflower Safari requests attribution and requests photos are tagged @mootowngrill&cornmaze on social media.
Thank you for choosing us as your photography site and following our photography policy!
CONTACT US FOR
Mootown Corn Maze & Produce
498 Craighead 768 Brookland, AR 72417